I will be returning to practice as a teacher once I earn the MA, so this list might get . . . interesting. 😉 I’ll endeavor to group the tools under headings.
- Watership Planner (so far EXCELLENT and paradigm-shifting; I love it!)
- Progress Bars of Life (so far GREAT . . . and pretty important during this final stretch of thesising)
- Edit Rocket
- Peazip (works without a hitch)
- Free Online OCR (won’t use this; will use OneNote’s OCR and text features instead)
- CutePDF Editor Online (thumbs up so far)